Friday, March 18, 2016

Safe & Secure

Personal Credence: I firmly believe that following my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ will keep me safe and secure throughout all season of my life.



The Gospel of Jesus Christ (AKA Mormon Church) has sustained me through some of the hardest trials in my life. There's something about it that offers safety and security for my soul. For example, the little things you are asked to do, such as scripture study, prayer, paying tithing etc. offers a sense of security, especially during hard times.

I've been learning this AGAIN. The trials that I am facing have caused me to want to jump ship! But I haven't. I keep holding on. I choose to stay in the boat, because I know that God is at the helm. God knows me. God understands my situation and I know and trust that He is ironing out the path for me. So I cling to my scripture study. I cling to my covenants. And it sustains me through each day. God sustains me through each day. The atonement of Jesus Christ sustains me through each day.

Stay in the boat! Don't jump ship. Let God show you what He can do. Trust Him, because He wants to help you. He will help you. Jesus Christ knows you! He loves you an He will help you. Don't forget that He too as walked your path. He has felt your pain. He has felt your confusion. He also has felt your joy and He knows the joy you will have, so long as you keep yourself worthy.

Happy Friday/Weekend, my dear friends! And for those in Utah, don't forget the Provo City Center Temple Dedication THIS Sunday! May God continue to bless and watch over you, my dear friends!

To read the last Personal Credence post, read here: http://itsnottheworst.blogspot.com/2015/11/silent-conviction.html

To learn more about what sustains me, check out this link here: https://www.mormon.org/

For more information about the Provo City Center Temple, click here: https://www.lds.org/church/events/provo-city-center-temple-open-house-and-dedication?lang=eng

To read Elder M. Russell Ballard's Talks about staying in the boat, read here:

No comments:

Post a Comment