Thursday, November 12, 2015

Silent Conviction

Personal Credence: I think it's okay to have moments in which you don't necessarily have to come out and speak on certain issues. You can still hold strong to your own deep convictions without speaking.
***
I have so many things that I want to say regarding the recent news of the Mormon church. However, I've kept myself silent on the matter. I don't feel the need to add my own spiel on it. I have my own convictions and I will silently stand by them. Does it mean that I don't care? Absolutely not. I do care- a lot actually! Does it mean that I am intimidated or scared to share? Absolutely not!

I think many people have already voiced their opinions on the matter and I don't see the need to add mine to it. I've read too much negativity the last few days to even have a desire to share my opinion. So, no. I will keep to myself my thoughts and feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment