Monday, March 14, 2016

Another Monday, Another week


Okay, so I know I've talked a lot about job searching and getting turned down for many jobs. Here's the thing. I'm not upset about it. I don't feel worthless. I'm not mad at God about the situation. I'm just like, "Eh, it's not the worst." I have faith. Maybe not a lot of faith, but I have faith that God is preparing the way. And I'm just going to trust Him, because He's the only one I can rely on and trust that I'm going to be okay. And I'm always okay.

So here's to another Monday and another week. This is a good week! This is a wonderful week! I'm off to make this week a success! Happy Monday, darlings! Make today and this week a good one! Also, it's Pi Day so celebrate with some pie. Pizza counts.
P.S. I know. I blogged everyday last week. And guess what? I'm blogging everyday THIS week too and from here on out. (or at least until I stop.) I'm like a mystery. You're never quite sure what you're going to get from this blog. It's not the worst. It's not the best, but it's not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment