Monday, March 21, 2016

I don't hate him

...but I don't like him. And if I'm going to point out the obvious, then I'm just gonna going to say it without holding back.

Satan is mean.

He's so mean. Mean enough to make me cry. And the issue is, no matter how mean he gets, I have found myself lately letting him be mean to me. I listen to his lies, because through his lies, I perceive bits of them as truth. And that's a no-no!

So last Thursday, I picked at my Chinese takeout, because I was feeling gloomy. Which was super annoying, because when you're with good company, there's not time for gloom! Ain't no time for that! But Satan was just whispering his little lies and I was just so fed up that I asked a friend for a blessing. Then Satan left me alone and I could breathe and it felt good.

Satan is mean. And I let him treat me thus! But no more. I will be working on filling myself more with light and love. Daily affirmations will resume and take place along with Meditation. And of course you've got to have daily scripture study and prayer. It's really the little things, you guys.

Satan, you have no power over me! Not today! Not this week! Here's to a fresh week, my dears! Don't let Satan have you, because he's just a jerk! Fill yourself with light and then go and share with the world. You can make a difference in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment