Monday, March 28, 2016


Once upon a time, I couldn't fall asleep, because my mind was set on going running at 6 AM in this morning. So I did. And I puked in the church parking lot. What a lovely start, right? You'd think I would have just turned around and walked home. Ha, no! I said a quick prayer that God would get me through the rest of my workout and He heard my prayer. I finished the workout without dying. I had a realization that I need to treat my body better. So I prayed for forgiveness and promised God that I would do better starting today. It's never too late to make changes. You can start again. And thanks to the atonement of Jesus Christ, I can try again and again. Bonus: I've gotten through half of my to-do list and it's almost 8:30 AM. It's a good Monday! Have a great day! Jesus loves you.
P.S. If you didn't have the chance to attend the Women's Conference last Saturday night, you can go here to watch it. It was wonderful! https://www.lds.org/general-conference?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment