Thursday, March 3, 2016

Changes

If you're a regular reader, you've probably noticed that the site as been down. But as you can see, the site is back up and the name has changed. I hated the name of the blog "Thoughts For Your Tea" for many reasons. I came up with that name on a whim and just decided to stick with it. But I just felt like it wasn't me. And after much thought (and prayer) and brainstorming, the new name "it's not the worst" was born. It's something that I've been telling myself for 25+ years, so why not use it as my blog name? I ditched the domain, because again, I didn't like it. And as for the layout, I wanted it to be clean, bright, and simple. So I cut back here and add somethings there and voila! This is what it is. Many of you have asked how to follow me and I'm here to tell you that Google+ is it, until I can figure out how to add a "follow me" tab that's not just the email one. So if you'll stick with me, I think this blog has more potential than it did before. It's not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment