Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Library Card

My library card is one of the few things that I own that is the most valuable to me. I am an avid reader. I read everything and anything. You can ask my roommates how many library books are sitting on my desk right now. If I'm not mistaken, there should be around 18 books. I struggle going to the library and not leaving empty handed. Cannot do it, cannot do it.

 I think it's important to educate yourself outside of school. I believe reading is the quickest way to having a basic knowledge of something. And if you come across something you really enjoy, you can study further on the subject. I'm currently reading about accounting, quick books, and English Monarchy. It's quite fascinating.

Reading should be fun. I currently have 3 Nancy Drew books checked out. No shame here, friends! I walk in the children's section like the adult that I am and roam the bookshelves. It was children's books that go me into reading in the first place anyways.

Have any of you guys used a Kindle? I have the kindle app, but I don't use it that often. What are your reading  choices? Leave a comment below or email me. Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment