Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cheers to the weekend!


"I've got my ticket for the long way 'round."

I bought my ticket for the Frontrunner and jumped on board. I love the train! It's so smooth and quick! It's definitely my choice of transportation! I was Salt Lake City bound! 


After my lovely ride on the train, I jumped on Trax and rode it into downtown Salt Lake. There's something about public transportation that I love. Perhaps it's the fact that I love to people watch. Unfortunately, where I was sitting, I didn't really have anyone intriguing to creep on. 


I am on the tenth floor of the Joseph Smith Building. You get such a breathtaking view of the temple! Really, you ought to try it! 


I love Church Headquarters! The building is massive, but inside is where the magic happens. 


Actually, let's be real this is where the REAL magic happens. I love the temple! 


Night life, City Creek HOLLA!!! If you've never been to City Creek, then put that on your bucket list. Yes, it's an outdoor mall, but still, it's pretty awesome! You should also stop at the store Lush. It's got all kinds of weird soap that you can smell. I've always had a small obsession with that store. I've never bought anything from there and probably never will, but it's pretty cool. I've also heard that their products are amazing.




Now I know what you're thinking, these three pictures are random. If you ever stop at the Draper Towne Centre station, you will find this. It was random, but I just had to snap a picture! I had some interesting things to read while I waited for a friend to pick me up.


Meet the former Elder Knutson. He showed up at my doorstep late Friday night. He's my little brother. (But not really.) It was a great surprise! He's pretty funny!



And last of all, the BYU Homecoming Football game against Nevada. We lost. It was sad. However, the game was fun! I'd forgotten how much I love going to football games! This was probably the first game that I didn't come home with a sore throat from screaming and cheering. 

The rest of my weekend was quiet. Sunday was relaxing and rejuvenating. I'd say it was a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment