Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Love Letters #9


"I think being vulnerable for me has become an act of love. I say this, because I can be a very closed off type of gal. I locked my secrets behind a door. And I'm really good at hiding them. When I share a very vulnerable part of me, it's because I deeply love and trust you. That's how you'll know that I love you. Your kindness, love, and openness will show me that you love me. If you're going to have me, you're going to have all of me. And that is a lot! But if I can count on you as my confidant, first sounding board, kind, thoughtful, and caring husband, then being vulnerable with you is worth it. Because I want to be that for you. I want to be there for you and love you. I want to accept all of you- flaws included! I want to stand with you through all seasons of life. And when we reach that eternal destiny, everything we endured together will be worth it. That's deep love to me."


Here is the last love letter: http://itsnottheworst.blogspot.com/2016/04/love-letters-8.html

No comments:

Post a Comment