Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen

...please take your seats as the show will resume in two minutes. You've probably noticed that I haven't been blogging and I am #sorrynotsorry. I've been takin' a 'lil break for a few days to get my life in order. I am a workin' lady who is moving in a week and needed to focus. My posts until June, won't be consistent. There might be a few posts here and there, but not everyday. Again, #sorrynotsorry. But don't fret, because everything will be back on board in June. I have fun things planned for June, because guess what? June is....BIRTHDAY MONTH! Huzzah! (And if you were to drink every time I said 'June' you all would be black out drunk.)



In other news, I read this book and I LOVED IT! If you are a hoarder like I once was, this is the book for you. Marie does an exceptionally well job at not just tidying, but getting past the "what if I need this later?" mentality. You should definitely check it out and let me know what you think. Book club?

No comments:

Post a Comment