Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fresh Bruise and Baked Potaters!

I was taking a shower the other day and I totally smacked my leg on the soap dish attached to the wall. Bruised. I hit it so good that I instantly knew that it would be a bruise.

It's moving week my friends. I'm moving home for a week...I think. I think I'm staying home for a week. I haven't signed my new contract. Things are changing and I'm gettin' freaked out. I'm tired and if you were to ask my Saturday night how I was- well I was in a full blown panic attack. I didn't know where I was going to be this week. But for now. I'm moving home. And I love home. I feel safe there.

I've been eating baked potatoes lately. A lot of them. I'm not sick of them yet. A little bit of butta, a dash of salt, and whole lot of lemon pep! Delish!

Tomorrow I move this evening. Also, I'll be collabing with a bunch of awesome people! I feel bad for you readers who come to this blog hoping for something more. But you know what....

it's not the worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment