Thursday, April 28, 2016

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate...

...yeah I know, you probably have the song stuck in your head. So with that, I say...werk werk werk werk!

Your emails are fun to read. I love the haters, because they make me laugh. Sorry haters, but when you're rude, I find joy out of it, because it's ridiculous. The fact that you would take so much time in telling me your opinions with choice words, really motivates me to continue forward and writing more. So suck it! :)

That aside, I had someone ask me how my debt-free journey was doing. And gosh! I suck at telling you guys, but here's why. I haven't really progressed at it. I was unemployed for 2 months, so naturally, I didn't spend money. That simple. And yet it was so hard. But now I'm a grown up and have a full-time job, so now my financial goals can start off again with a BANG! So there's that. More to come--obviously!

Also, you've been requesting another "Personal Credence" and "Becoming" posts and they are a comin'! I've been taking my time on each of them, because I'm still processing--so if you'll excuse me for being frank...HOLD YOUR HORSES! But on the real though, the "Becoming" post will be posted on Friday, so HALLE-FREAKIN'-LUJAH!

I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Love you all and tomorrow's post will here before you know it. Byeeeee!
P.S. I clearly understand that this is a lame post and I'm super sorry. But these posts make the other one's seem great, so it's not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment