Thursday, June 16, 2016

Plain & Precious Truths #4


"And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions." Mosiah 24:14 
This scripture is one of sweet, sweet comfort. I feel like this year has been one of many trials. It seems like when one problem is solved, two more pop up. God has pulled me though each trial one by one. All of this so that I may stand as a witness and testify of God and His goodness. This scripture really puts that into perspective.



NOTE: No blog tomorrow, because Sunday will be my special post all about my Dad! You know, since it's Father's Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment