Tuesday, June 14, 2016

26 Years

Last week was my birthday. It was pretty low-key. I think I took one picture that day. I moved into my new apartment, worked, ate dinner with my family, and finished with ice cream with my fave girls. It was good.

I reflect on year 25. It was a hard year for me. A lot of learning. A lot of grieving. A lot confusion. And the trials...oh the trials... It was a good  year though. I spent a lot of time in the Temple. I spent a lot of time stretching myself. I spent a lot of time on my knees praying. It truly was a year of growth.

I've made some personal goals for year 26:

  • Smile 
  • Serve my community
  • Daily 'Me' time - Unplug from the world to tap into my spiritual time (meditation)
  • Transition into a 60% vegan lifestyle. (I put 60%, because I know myself and food.
  • Explore one new place
Here's to making more memories this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment