Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday Morning

My fingers were slightly sticky from my sneaky splurge glazed donut as I responded to a text about hitting the indoor track tonight. And while I should feel some what shameful knowing that I was going running anyways, I bought that donut and savored every bite. No guilt here, sir! If I'm going to be honest, Monday's have become my favorite day. I love the start of a new week. I love the week days. I love having a morning routine to jumpstart my day. Today was a good Monday, because I got a lot done. I was able to sneak in an episode of The Pioneer Woman on Food Network while I ate my brunch. (But if I'm being honest, then I will let you in on a little secret. I watch The Pioneer Woman just about every morning.)

Monday's don't have to be bad. Make them worth it! Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment