Monday, February 22, 2016

Belly Laughs and Inside Jokes

I have two friends.  Sometimes in life, you become friends with two crazy girls. I know these two girls, who are my friends. I'm single, because I have two weird friends.

I quit.

Find friends that you can have belly laughs and inside jokes with. Find friends who are smart. Find friends who despite how smart they are, can have stupid, random conversations about anything with you. Find friends who make you feel good about who you are. Find friends who make you want to challenge yourself and become a better you. Find friends who have good morals and stay true to their standards and beliefs. Find friends like these two.

Find friends that you all can post stupid things on each others Facebook and that is why other people are friends with you because they are entertained by what you all post.



I regret posting this picture.


For the record: I love these two ladies with all my heart and I feel very blessed to have friends like them. They are smart, weird, and two of the kindest people I know. And now that I've posted this picture of them (which truthfully is the ONLY decent picture of them that I have), I need to run away from the one on the left. BBBYYYYYEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment