Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hats off to You Veterans


Today is Veterans Day and my heart has been brimming with gratitude. I'm lucky enough to live in a country where many have dedicated their life to serving and protecting America. Am I ever grateful for those men and women who work hard to give me the freedoms that I have.

I'm lucky to have family members and friends who have served America and am I ever grateful for them. They truly are wonderful and I am grateful to have them in my life. My respect for them is through the roof!

There is so much that I want to say, but honestly, I can't find the right words. So I'll just say thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! May God continue to watch over you and your loved ones. Because of you, I am inspired to live my life more fully and more wisely. It's because of you that I have this opportunity to make someone of myself. So thank you! Thank you for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment