Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy November!!!

It's November already?! What the crazy! November is one of my favorite months because of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Shout out to you readers who have been submitting your blog post requests, most of which are the continuation of my Love Letter and Becoming Series. I assure you there are more to come. I was also asked if I would do a giveaway and you know what, I just might do that. Maybe. No guarantees. But it's likely. Very likely. I don't know, it might be like a pineapple or something. If you don't like that then you know, haters gonna hate. Also, I was asked to do beauty tutorials... Yeah...uh,no! I don't do beauty tutorials because I feel like that would make everyone feel incredibly uncomfortable. But thank you for the suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment