Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Becoming (Part Six)


Today I stalked some of my married friends. I don't usually FB stalk, but it just seemed like a good idea at the time. Definitely a time killer too, because by the time I was done, an hour had gone by! Geez. No regrets.

I think my favorite thing is seeing through pictures how these couples started off with dating which transitioned to engagement, then marriage, and for some, babies. I love seeing the joy in my friends eyes as they transition from one to the other.

This is so becoming to me. Especially as I see my girl friends transition from wife to motherhood. You can see the bliss and love in their eyes. I have the utmost respect for those women who become mothers or watch over children with love. It's a big responsibility and mindset to have, but oh my word is it beautiful! So obviously it's becoming, because it's beautiful! Speaking of mothers, I'd like to quickly insert my love for my mama! Today is her birthday and she deserves all the birthday wishes and love! Happy Birthday, Mama Rock! I love you!

I would also like to submit that seeing a father love his children is seriously one of the best things to see! I love seeing my brothers interact with their kids. It gives me all the feels and hopes for my future love.



Read part five here: http://itsnottheworst.blogspot.com/2016/04/becoming-part-five.html

No comments:

Post a Comment