Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Love Thyself


I'm learning and re-learning and re-learning self-love and confidence. I've been feeling so very out of place lately. I wrote about last week how I had a day from h-e-double hockey sticks. It wasn't the worst day, just a day that I'd really like to not think about ever. again.

I truly believe that the way you think about yourself will affect how you act and what your doing. Realizing that I feel self-conscious and stupid at work is really coming out. This is a huge part of why I'm trying to change the way that I think of myself.

I have been doing everything from prayer to meditation to essential oils. Daily affirmations are happening. Daily pep talks. Daily prayers. I'm writing out my feelings in my journal and getting it all out of my system. I'm trying to strengthen my relationship with my Savior, because He truly gets it. God and I have been chattin' it up and He gets an earful of everything.

 Things will work. I am smart. I am human. I can do hard things. God didn't send me here to fail. It's not the worst. All good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment