Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Love Letters #9

"I heard the most beautiful words the other day that really got me thinking. It gave me all the feels and it was something I connected with. 
"Dear Baby, I hope someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight. They don't pull away, they  don't look at your face, and they don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight without an ounce of selfishness to it. I hope you become addicted, baby. I hope you become addicted to saying things and having them matter to someone." -Waitress
 I just love this! This is exactly what I think of when I think of us. We hold each other during the good, the bad, and the in-between. We don't have to speak. (However, I will always listen to you while you talk through whatever.) You matter to me. How you feel, what your doing, your dreams/goals/ambitions--whatever. It all matters to me, because you matter to me. That's love."



No comments:

Post a Comment