Sunday, May 7, 2017

Healed Through Faith



I love the story of the woman who deeply desired healing and had the faith in Christ that if she simply touched His robes, she would be healed. After 12 years of battling this pain, she was immediately healed. I want to hug her in the next life, because her faith changed me. She desired it with her whole heart and put her faith in Christ and she experienced a miracle. I love the words that Christ says to her.

Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace

I am constantly reminding myself of this Godly woman, because I want to strengthen my faith in Christ. I want to come so close to Him, that any doubt that I experience will be quickly diminished, because I know Him and trust Him. I am loving Him more and more. I am trying my best to exercise faith in His healing power and I am feeling it. My heart is changing. My thoughts are changing. I am thinking higher thoughts and I am feeling joy and love. I desire wholeness!

If my only calling in this life is to invite others to come unto Christ, then I wholeheartedly accept! I want everyone to know Him, because He is everything to me. He's not just my advocate to the Father, but He is my friend and older brother who deeply knows and loves me. He has walked my path and He knows how to help me in the way I need. I just love Him! He knows my heart. He knows that I am trying and that I desire to be like Him.

I just love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment