Thursday, October 1, 2015

Join me

I think of General Conference has a refuge camp. It's very much needed. The invitation is open to all who are in need of aide or peace. We all gather together for two days to be uplifted and rejuvenated. It literally fills the soul with goodness. We are taught and inspired by leaders who have been called by God. We gather to be reminded of God's love for His children. We gather to be reminded of God's perfect plan for us. We walk away from General Conference a little taller than before. We start the week anew feeling fresh and motivated.

I invite you to tune in to General Conference THIS weekend to see and learn more about the biggest part of my life. I invite you to consider the teachings and ask God for yourself if they are true. I invite you to tune in and learn about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. I invite you to tune in to listen to a true modern day Prophet called by God and His apostles and general authorities. God still speaks today to His children and General Conference is a great time to hear God's words. There is something for everyone!

Join me and many others by watching General Conference. Click here to learn more about how to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment