Thursday, March 5, 2015

Another day

Woke up. 
Showered. 
Dressed. 
Bed made. 
Ate a bowl of cereal. 
Did my hair.
Did my make up.
 Ate another bowl of cereal.
 Then a banana.
  Made my lunch.
 Packed my bag.
 Left for work.
Put my happy face on.
Worked.
Left work late.
Ate a bowl of cereal.
Tears.
Tired.
Teeth brushed, face washed.
Read 
Bedtime.

All day, I kept wishing I was somewhere else. Not here. Not eating cereal for breakfast and dinner.  Not tired. Not dealing with customer's bank accounts. Not dealing with anxiety and depression. I wanted to be somewhere new. Somewhere sunny. And warm. Not cold and dreary. I longed to be someone else. Not me. Not wanting to deal with my life. Not today. Not today.

We all have these days. 
It's okay.
Life goes on.


Keep moving forward.
There's growth
and goodness
and joy ahead.
I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment