Thursday, February 19, 2015

A little of this


I've had scattered thoughts; almost like this hard wooden floor with dozens of pictures scattered all across the room. I'm picking two or three at a time, analyzing each photo and then putting them down and grabbing more. I'm trying to sort them by theme, but they all could fit in so many different places.

This is how I've been with posting on this dear blog. I have so many drafts, each with a sentence or two on them. I want to fully express my deepest thoughts and feelings on each topic, but I keep hitting a wall with each thought. So please be patient with me as I slowly take my time posting on this here blog. (Or as I like to call it, blurb.) 

I will share with you a few thoughts that have been brewing in my head lately. I may dive further into each thought in future posts, but for now, we'll touch the surface.

I love the idea of jumping on train in the middle of the night and riding into the unknown. Every time I see train tracks, I picture myself on a warm summers night, spontaneously jumping on the train and ready to take on the world. Feeling that summer breeze on my face and taking a deep breath. Life is meant to be lived to the fullest, you know. It's meant to be seriously un-serious, as I like to put it. 

I don't fear death. In fact, I face it with open arms. This firmly stems from my solid belief in the plan of salvation. I will live each hour of life with a smile and when it's time for me to face the night, I will gladly welcome the next day. 

When the world says you can't do hard things, ignore it. It's their fear talking. Stand tall and replace their fear with your faith. That'll show them, but more importantly, that'll show you.







No comments:

Post a Comment