Wednesday, July 26, 2017

God is so Good!!!


"And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, an that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions." - Mosiah 24:14
Today's scripture study had me reading this particular verse and I needed it! The Lord has really been pushing me in a certain direction and it's been easy at times and hard other times. I've felt a lot of pain, self doubt and many other emotions that I just couldn't take anymore. But today, my spirit came alive when I read these words. And I could be angry with God, but I'm not. I am never mad at Him. I know that He is pushing me in the direction that I need to be.

I deeply love my God! And He is so good to me. I have felt Him ease my burden today. I am so grateful for this experience. I don't see it as a trial, rather an experience of growth and understanding. It's in these moments that I find myself humbled and deeply connected to my creator. I love Him and I know that He loves me. God is good, He is oh so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment