Friday, September 4, 2015

Updates

Happy September! A brand new month, school year, and it's almost my favorite season! I am so ready for fall these days. As much as I love the summer heat--I don't. I finally got brave and ordered a fan that blows on me every night. It's been my saving grace this summer! So back to fall, I just really love fall for many reasons. I'm ready to pull out my fall sweaters and scarves, make pumpkin cookies and butternut squash soup, and drink apple cider. I love the color of the leaves and the cool air! I'm ready!!! I also prefer to work out in the cooler months, so that's a bonus! We are putting on the final touches of #ConfidenceIsMe. It'll be good to finally wrap up this project. I'm starting a new project in January that I will be posting about here in the next few months.

Now that summer is pretty much over, I am back on a more strict schedule and can start giving this blog more love. You'll find social media links to the right, where you can follow me. Instagram is my very favorite and I post on there a lot! You can follow this blog for more updates if you so choose. I love when there are comments or emails from you readers. I always respond to you, so if you have anything to say or suggest, shoot me an email or comment below! Okay, now I'm done with my shameless plug.

Happy September and Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment