Friday, January 2, 2015


Where have I been? I feel like I've been a let down to this poor blog of mine. I've been through some crazy excitements during this roller-coaster life of mine.That however hasn't stopped me from writing. I've written several posts during my absence and will be up and running! I've learned so much in the past few months and have any thoughts to share with you. But for now, I must update you. I moved. Said goodbye to old friends and am ready to say hello to new friends. Things have changed. The Lord is taking me on this crazy adventure or rather He is realigning me to where He wants me to be. I guess that's okay. My faith in Him has increased immensely. It's been a long road, but a great one nonetheless! Here's to 2015 and all that lies in store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment