Thursday, December 25, 2014

"For Unto Us A Child is Born"

Today is a special day. Today is His day. It's because of Him that all things are possible. His love and devotion during His life and ministry is something to celebrate. He has wiped away the many tears that have been shed during my lifetime. His ever extending arm of love has become a refuge for me. He is the Good Shepherd, who rescues His sheep. He has rescued me many times. His love is unique and encompasses me to the very core. Never has one touched my heart as He has. He never gave up on me. Not once. When I felt my life fall apart, my heart break, and the uncontrollable tears streaming down my face, I called out to Him. I'ts always to Him. He is the gift that keeps on giving. He offers love and refuge to each one of us. He calls upon us to always remember Him, so that might always feel joy. He strengthens the weak and calms the raging storms we experience. He wants to be there for us. He wants nothing more than for us to allow Him to the center of our lives. He has never been deceitful nor has shown that He cannot be trusted. He has always readily extended his hand for us to grab a hold of. All he asks is for us to let Him in. Let Him fill those empty crevices with His love. Let Him seep into your heart and awaken your soul to feel the sweetest joy that is yours. Today is His day to celebrate Him. He is the gift to each on of us. It's because of Him, that we can be better. It's through Him that the hardest trials can turn into the sweetest blessings. It's because of Him that the atonement is made possible. "His love is unfailing" as Elder Henry B. Eyring so gently put it. If I could stand on the tallest a pedestal or mountain and exclaim to the world my love and devotion to Him, I would. He is worth it, because He makes me feel worth it. I love Him. I love Him more than anything. He is and always will be my Rock and my Redeemer. Merry Christmas to you and may you be able to feel His love for you! Jesus loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment