Friday, September 1, 2017

Goodbye August, Hello September


I know. It's been a month since I've posted. I packed up my life. Moved to Orem. Drove to Idaho for family vacay the day after. Drove home. Packed up my apartment in Orem. Moved home. It all happened so fast. But I trusted the Lord.

I've grown a lot this month. With my business and personally. I've immersed myself in thought provoking books that have caused me to change the way I think. I've been trying to immediately change my thoughts if they are not positive. It's been a...a lot of effort and practice. But it's getting easier. August was a good month!

So what now, September? What do you have to offer me? What do I want to accomplish this month? Growing my business of course. Blogging more. (That's always one.) Cook more often. Save some dollar bills. Hit the pavement more. Maybe yoga. (And you know I hate yoga.) Establish a better routine. Prepare for conference.

This month marks one year of the best revelation I had ever received. And I still hold strong to those promises. I know my 'why' and I know what direction I want to go. So it's time to put the pedal to the medal!

I choose to focus on how far I've come and where I'm going. Progression sometimes feels slow, but August I really grew a lot! My business causes me to branch out of myself and work. I love it! I choose to focus only on positive things that will keep my energy and vibrations high. I choose to immediately forgive myself an ask for God's forgiveness. I choose to love more and to give more of my time. God only will I serve! My 'why' is my vision and my vision is on fire! The timing has never been more perfect!

Let's go, September!

No comments:

Post a Comment