Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fear to Faith

Yesterday, I woke up to my business Instagram deleted. I silently stewed over it all day until my anxiety hit hardcore last night. I stress ate, was pacing the room... Luckily I have good friends who helped me out. I unleashed the crazy, stressed out Marlisa at Walmart, but somehow made it out alive, because my friends kept me sane. Whew! Life hack: Get good friends.

So anyways, while dealing with my Instagram fiasco, I've been freaking out, because I am headed to Zion's National Park for camping and hiking. This week will be the hottest. Averaging at a nice 110 degrees. In fact, there is an "Excessive Heat Warning" so you know, it's a good week to hike with limited water sources. I'm not feeling to hot about all of this. I'm nervous that I'll get dehydrated and sick. If you know me, then you know that I hate headaches/migraines. They are no bueno. I literally would rather suffer through other things then those. Fear. I seemed to be drowning in fear.

This morning, I got up bright and early and went for a walk. I felt this overwhelming sense of peace and excitement. Things were going to work out. I just needed to remind myself that I am a daughter of God who deeply loves me. He looks out for me. I don't have to drown in fear. I can be faithful and believe in God. I have my angels whom I call upon each day to assist me on my mortal journey. Today I brave the heat with my friends and enjoy my mini getaway. I have always loved southern Utah and it holds a special place in my heart. I will immerse myself in the beauty of God's creation, disconnected from the world. I will be deeply connected to my God, my Savior, my angels, and my friends. I am allowing peace, love, and faith fill me up.

It's not the worst.



No comments:

Post a Comment